12 March 2021*
Immerse Web 1.42.0*
Sessions Support for version 89.0.4389.82
Scenes Unable to generate Public APK link in production
Scenes Antivirus check & scene won't reach ready state with only APK files so uploading fails
Sessions Skipped microphone check option on organisation with recording results in error
[Recording] Unable to log into playback or recording session with registered users
[Documentation] Developer Portal Archived Projects
Developer Portal Duplicate Guest Alias issues will make that user to appear though not part of that session
Sessions Move session to history generates error & won't work
Sessions Copying session from history or Sessions tab generates error & save button will be disabled
Reporting Changing date range selector won't gets updated until we refresh the page- group filter gets disabled in between
[Recording] Playback- Mode buttons in onboarding steps are disabled so cannot join playback sessions
Sessions 403 error when trying to restart session
Reporting 500 internal server error when tried to generate a shared link or access reporting in Unity Editor
Sessions Group Manager not able to create a session/space
[PIN] Platform user get Pin from invitations tab
[User Management] Group manager profile -Reports won't load & get 403 error for the 1st time - reporting/user-summary path
Sessions Resend Invites for this session sends invitation to only one users
[User Management] Cors policy errors blocks pops up & hence not able to access their profile from Manage-User tabs for some users
[Reporting] Unable to export reporting data for sessions around Nov/Dec 2020
[User Management] Some users exists in database as active but not all functionality works for those users.
[SSO] No last login date on SSO user creation
Sessions Pin only sessions
[User Management] Add a validation or warning while adding existing users to a group
20 February 2021*
Immerse Web 1.41.0*
[Users] Fixed bugs in regards to Role based access user permissions
[Session] Delete session still reflects in session list & also get 403 error in console
[session] cannot launch any sessions in dev portal in development
[Playback] Unable to join playback sessions using shared playback link & modes button non-responsive
[Reporting] Sessions list not reflecting in order (date) & recent reports not reflecting or visible
[Developer Portal] Actions not displaying for dev portal reports in project summary page
[Reporting] UI related bugs in reporting feature
[Reporting] Add recording feature to a toggle in the Admin area
[Session] Remove mic check requirement for single user Sessions
[Reporting] User perceived performance
[Reporting] Added a filter for Groups
[Scene]Scene Uploader Field Renaming to support web assembly files uploads.
[Session] Create a config to manage the number of participants in a session per Organisation
[Scene] Update all references for VR to Windows on the front end
[User-Management] Defined Role based access permission.
9 December 2020*
Immerse Web 1.40.0*
[Reporting] Reporting UX improvement for Session Reports access between pages
[Reporting] add/change Time column in Sessions
[Scene] Antivirus check fix to upload a scene
[Dev Portal] permission session fix when trying to access the reporting information on Shared Reporting page
[Session] UI bug fix in regard to tooltip
[Reporting] Overlapping of text in Session details of reporting page
16 November 2020
Immerse Web 1.39.0*
- [Sessions] Space list and editor
- [Session] Replace "space" with "session"
- [SSO] SSO should not care about case sensitivity on emails
- [Reporting] Edit Session Template reporting data visibility
- [Users] Export user list
- [Reporting] Rebuild the Reporting scene selector
- [Reporting] Top Users: Search bar doesn't filter users
- [Reporting] Date range selector doesn't filter dates in User Overview page
- [Session] Console error undefined when share guest link
- [Reporting] if you Navigate to See all users directly in Reporting page will not display any data
- [Reporting] Date range selector doesn't filter dates in User Overview page
- [Reporting] Date Range selector will not display a date properly.
- [Accounts] Allowed to save an activation form without double check password
- [Reporting] Reporting calendar date cropped from the beginner
- [Users] Unregistered users can join a session many times with no limitation
- [Session] Once disconnect VR session record button should be disabled
- [Developer Portal] Remove Export button from Share reporting data link page
- [Reporting] Dev session reports shouldn't be visible in platform
- [Developer Portal] No error message in UI when can't login
- [Session] When adding invitees to a session, 403 calls are made to the profile
- [Session] Wrong session region resolution from nearest endpoint
[6 October 2020
Immerse Web 1.38.0*
- [Onboarding] - Mic Check: add help for browser disabled mic
- [Developer Portal] Project selector - settings
- [Developer Portal] Improve Project Selector behaviour
- [Developer Portal] Delete project Frontend
- [Onboarding] Microphone detection screen not loading even after microphone detected correctly
- [UI] Ensure platform web pages and UIs work well on multiple screen sizes
- [Login] Back button causes 500 error
- [Sessions] Allocating session ownership to unregistered users will not get saved
- [Login] - not able to login to any profiles other than org admin
- [Developer Portal] Remove Request Pin wordings from this message as Get Pin button has been removed now
- [Developer Portal] Sign out wont work
- [Developer Portal] Join Session button should be disabled until scene gets uploaded successfully or a relevant message/Tooltip in FE
- [Login] - White space accepted in the guest name
- [Session] - Unable join session, when select version N/A
- [Custom messages] uploading a build it overrides my custom messages with wrong custom messages
- [Upload] - Anti-virus fails when special characters are in the zip filename
- [Upload] - WEBGL fails upload, when file contains a dash
- [Upload] - Anti virus checks taking very long
- [Upload] Uploading Special character named zip files fails uploads and display as infected in FE
- [Upload] WebGL fails to upload when project contains a dash
- [Recording] No Recent Recordings are visible in production
22 September 2020
Immerse Web 1.37.1
*[Dev Portal]Unable to change camera targets of your session
11 September 2020*
**Immerse Web 1.37.0
- [Custom Messages] Autofill custom message names
- [Onboarding] PIN option no longer at the end of onboarding
- [Reporting] More comprehensive names for reporting scenes
- [System Messages] Description's not readable
- [Developer Portal] Expiry duration message for Get Pin button
- [Developer Portal] Project Selector
- [Users] Unable to change the profile type of a Customer User and Customer Administrator
- [Recordings] No VR mode options in playback session
- [Developer Portal] Anti virus check failure
- [Upload] 503 error while uploading a build
- [Upload] WebGL files not uploading
02 September 2020
Immerse Web 1.36.0
Fixed bugs related to developer portal joining session and it's UI bugs
Developer portal released ,
- ImmerseVR Launcher supported for developer session and direct access reporting data in the Platform for developer session with share option.
19 August 2020
Immerse Web 1.35.0
*Bug fixes for pins and scene updates issues.
Scene custom messages to be correctly processed on developer update,
Defined custom messages are received correctly
- SSO config updates.
07 August 2020
Immerse Web 1.34.0
- Developer session reports & sharing a developer session report links.
- UI Improvement to History features
- Bug fixes for SSO enabled sessions.
- Pin issues for unregistered users and better error handling
23 July 2020
Immerse Web 1.33.0
- When trying to update the webGL /VR on ZS org doesn't allow to save the scene.
- Org Creator unable to join a session, when enabled shared scenes
- Restart issues in Single User session ownership sessions
- Generation of different pins
- Bugs fix for Sessions Features and UI improvements
06 July 2020
**Immerse Web 1.30- 1.32
*Uploaded the immerse new logo.
- Improvements to the new session flow
- Bug fixes
17 Jun 2020
Immerse Web 1.29.0
- Changes to Immerse Platform creator profile account UI /frontend for developer session using Immerse SDK via open API
- Updates to developer tokens expiration time.
17 Jun 2020
- SSO flow with Single Sign-on enabled.
- **Bug fixes related to Single Sign-on enabled sessions.
- Fixes for recording /Playback
10 Jun 2020
Immerse Web 1.28
- SSO flow for single users
- Number of bug fixes for platform
- Performance imprvements for page loading time.
Immerse Web 1.27
New work flow for Space and UI design
Rename Space to Session
Work flow for Pin
Number of bugs fixed
23 Mar 2020
Immerse Web 1.24.1
Added BP oauth sign in
Added new version of Groups and Manage section
05 Mar 2020
**Immerse Web 1.23.2**
Enable Recording for the "Accenture" and "Accenture Sales" org.
Prism Front-end code coverage.
Performance of the WebGL build alert message if large WebGl size in the range of 250MB to 500MB stating "The size of this file may affect performance".
21 Feb 2020
Immerse Web 1.23.0
Allow Session Owner to remotely mute other participants
Performance Warning message when user uploads a large WebGL file
Updated link page to download from cloudfront
Immerse scene with download link and which navigates to downloads link in the top menu
Newly added download link in the top menu navigates to downloads page to download respective links.
Snapshot -ability to save and recall a list of messages that represent the state of a unity scene.
IAM- Identity and Access Management for organisation manager role.
- Fixed Bugs relating to uploading a files in a Immerse
- The ability ro Self mute and remote mute in a session
- Ability to remove an uploaded scene file from Immerse Scene.
- Added feature to name a recording
- To reset custom thumbnail
- Super admin enabling/disabling a particular user for particular organisation.
- Fixed the ability to save scene when validate message is open
- Added the ability to downloads examples files.
- New Super admin with Improved UX and UI
- Security improvement.
- Hot fix for reporting processing issue.
- Hot fix for the installer URL
- Allow users to download installer
- Number of bug fixes.
- Unity 2019 WebGL update.
- Version controller on the SDK.
- Generating PIN to connect to a session through Quest.
- Added AntiVirus scan uplaoding files
- Added Export Report to CSV
- PIN access to a session for Occulus Quest.
- Bug fixes AAR
- Reporting and performance.
- Hot fix for AAR &recording
- Organisation admins restricted to view only their organisation recordings.
- [Reporting] Give "Org Manager" users access to Reporting
- [Reporting] Give "Group Manager" users access to Reporting
- [Graphics] New Immerse Logo in Platform
- [Reporting] Create breadcrumb navigation for Reporting
- [Groups] correct the text shown when no users are found
- [Reporting] Session duration filter's default to More than 2 minutes on Session Overview
- [Users] - Org admin user is unable to save changes made to an existing user (validation error)
- [On-boarding] Vive headset couldn't be detected by the platform
- [Reporting] - Org admin cannot see reporting data for users without shared scene
- [Reporting] By default no user session data is visible
- [Reporting] Duration field should default to "any duration" on User sessions
- [Reporting] Time on the scene report is incorrect
- [Reporting] Dashboard graph constantly shows "No Data"
- [On-boarding] Page continues to load when "Not available" selected from the Device Selection screen
- [Graphics] Immerse logo fills all the account creation email content on Windows Live
- [Spaces] Guest access doesn't remove the guest login tab (when entering session from outside of the office)
- [Session] "Record" button doesn't start recording
- Administration Panel - Create user - header disappears on opening the modal
- [Users] Change all instances of "Customer Admin" to "Group Manager"
- [Scenes] Unable to update thumbnail in an existing scene
- [Security] Fixed security flaws detected
- [Users] Able to reset the password to the previous password
- [Users] Change all FRONT END uses of word "Customer" to "Group"
- [Examples] Add a hard coded link to the Scenes page to point to the Unity Examples folder
- [Users] Nothing displayed on screen under "Users" if there are no existing Customers/Groups
- [Security] Updates to the Users Management
- Scenes - Icon to scene on Scenes page to represent custom messages
- South Korea region added
- Reporting - UI CSS Improvements
- Users - Organisation Designer option hidden from User drop down
- Users - Organisation Managers can access the Users section
- Users - Expired tokens return correct response
- Reporting - Hover values for minutes on Total time in hours reformatted
- Users - Separate user accounts being created with the same email address
- Guests user names are not visible on Reporting dashboard
- Scene selector first option is blank
- Session count for users added to Reporting Dashboard
- Guests event data appearing in sessions on Reporting Dashboard.
- Reporting Dashboard fix for the usernames appearing as the names not ids.
- Small bug fixes.
- Reporting Dashboard.
- Vive and WMR headsets not being detected on sound bar.
- Update to WebGL loader for Unity 2018.2
- Updates to error codes
- WebGL caching
- Added an option to stop multiplayer server assigning automatic tags
Immerse Web 1.1.1
- Fixes an issue with how the log errors handled malformed messages
- Fixes an issue where the audio check would fail to play if you reloaded the page during the first check
- Added a Beta version of a new reporting dashboard, which is based on the completion of Sessions and defined by VR user interactions - this has to be configured in the Unity Scene
- Added Roles to the platform that allows you to allocate users, an example being teacher and trainer - this also has to be configured in the Unity Scene
- Improved performance for Cloudfront signed URLs
- Thumbnails are now in a regionalised public bucket and will load faster
- Fixed a bug with Web GL caching when the Scene file was updated
- Users can now be muted by the Scene Owner, in the Users List
- WebGL scenes that are made in Unity 2017 will be cached locally, making it faster to load or refresh WebGL scenes
- Improved security for Scene downloads, which now use signed URLs
- Improved global performance with assets now served via CDN.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- We fixed a bug for guests where the platform wasn't detecting the Vive Headset microphone if they clicked through the options with haste
- VR Launcher updated to use signed URLs when requesting resources. This previous version will continue to work with old scenes, but not with new scenes created after 12/03/2018. We recommend you download and install Launcher v.3.0.0 immediately to preserve compatibility and take advantage of this security feature
- Default mode is VR instead of Webcam when the session starts for the first time
- Switching the preferred region on a space will now restart the Space
- Guest access can now be disabled for individual Spaces
- The homepage is now fully HTML5 compliant
- Fixed a bug with thumbnails in Scenes
- Fixed a bug where if you muted your mic after 15+ minutes of being in a Scene, you couldn't un-mute it
- Clarified some wording when getting failure/error messages
- Added an error message when you try an incorrect password
- Forgotten password now works when you try to directly join a space instead of through the login screen on the main page
- Increased the file size limit for VR and WebGL uploads from 200mb to 350mb
- Preferred Regions on spaces now use port 443 as opposed to port 8484
- Fixed an issue with the space owner not being able to change cameras if they had them setup in their scene
- Various typos fixed
- Improvements to the Administration Profile for Organisation Administrators
- Improved error messages if a module is down
- New web module for account registration
- Password complexity requirement has been increased
- Added a link to download the Immerse VR Launcher when selecting the VR/Web mode
- Users are now shown help prompts when uploading models
- Various improvements for Model upload
- Tooltips added to Models
- Models in the library are now listed by newest first
- Back end updates to message tracking
- Back end updates to message tracking
- Spaces can now be run in a specific region in order to ensure minimal latency between clients
- Debugging features have been improved for camera target selection
- The VR Launcher system tray icon icon has been updated
- Private scenes no longer appear on the drop down menu when making a scene
- Activation emails now contain the right social media links
- Some cosmetic wording has been improved
- Admins can now enable/disable a particular user in an organisation
- The Immerse platform is now accessible through Windows 7, in both VR and WebGL sessions
- Users can now update their password in their User Profile menu
- The allocated size for a Space name has been increased to show the entirety of the name
- When resetting the session the message displayed is now more relevant
- UI improvements in the SDK Downloads section
- Fixed a confusing error message when using an unsupported Operating System. The message is now a lot clearer to the user
- A selected state to current menu item in prism admin
- Increased the Scene Upload limit to 200mb
We've added a My Profile option so users can change their details, including their password
Added a selected state to current menu item in prism admin
Session Login: change of title text to "Joining SPACE_NAME"
When a session is reset, the users are no longer forced to login again
In Webcam mode, the avatar of the person is now shown when there is no video feed. This has replaced the a generic webcam icon
An icon has been added to each users video feed
A data column has been added to the list of users for admins
Ghostbuster now logs the amount of messages being sent per second
Empty messages are now displayed on scenes. If a message was blank before, it wouldn't be displayed
A My Profile option has been added to the drop down navigation to navigate to the new page
When resetting a session it would say "kill", which has now been changed to "reset"
The Scene name wasn't updated in the VR Launcher when you launched a scene, closed it, and launched another scene
Scrolling has been added to the list of customers
###Immerse Web 0.11.0
- Alias's are no longer a mandatory field when creating a user
- Deleted customers and associated users should not be able to login to this Customer area
- Create backend for custom ghost message configuration
- Define custom ghost messages as part of scene configuration
- Scenes: remove sections from Customers
- Move front end logging logic to LogService
- Write script to detect and fix invalid Spaces
- Admin Users should not be able to change their OWN User Profile
- Modular behaviours
- Reword reset notification
- More than one user lose tracking and unable to see other user's interactions
- Ghost logging Improved to capture more
- Implement Grouping and Filtering in Ghost
- Make secure connections be the default when using Ghostbuster
Updated about 5 hours ago