If you have activated your Enterprise Developer account, you still need to import the Immerse SDK into your Unity project.
When you sign-up for the Immerse SDK, you must use the same email address as your Enterprise Developer account
Register for the Immerse SDK at dev.immerse.io/sign-up; fill out the webform to receive an email containing your activation key, with a link to do/wnload the Immerse SDK Installer Unity Package.
The Immerse SDK is intended for use with Unity 2020.3.26+
- WebGL will not work on 2021.2 (fixed in 2021.3)
- WebGL export will not work in 2022 onwards
Once imported, the Immerse SDK Installer window should open automatically:
- Enter the activation key you received in your activation email
- Add (or update) the Immerse Package Registry
- Select the desired packages from the Package Manager
The Installer window can also be found in Unity's Window menu:
Window > Immerse > Immerse SDK Installer
Check Project Settings > Immerse SDK. A log-in prompt means that you are an Enterprise Developer.
If you were expecting to see the log-in screen but can only see the Interaction Package, remove the Activation Key and try again. Alternatively, contact [email protected] to have your account upgraded.
Once you've installed and logged in, try the Developer quick start guide
Should you need to remove your activation key this can be done by selecting 'Remove Activation Key' from the installer context menu:
- Right click on the 'Immerse SDK Installer' tab
- Select 'Remove Activation Key'
- Sign-up again to generate a new Key
Updated 4 months ago