Immerse Web 1.23.0
[AAR] Allow Session Owner to remotely mute other participants
[Immerse Scene]Performance Warning message when user uploads a large WebGL file
[Download] Updated link page to download from cloudfront
[Immerse scene] with download link and which navigates to downloads link in the top menu
[Download]Newly added download link in the top menu navigates to downloads page to download respective links.
Snapshot -ability to save and recall a list of messages that represent the state of a unity scene.
[IAM]- Identity and Access Management for organisation manager role.
[Immerse Scene]When opening a scene -the Scene editor is not in overlay.
[Immerse Scene]Uploading a scene with no reporting id wont show and warn users
[AAR]Users have to reload the session if the microphone is muted in playback
[Immerse Scene]Improvements with warning messages with relevant content and correct font size and image colour.
[Security] Securtiy issues - Oauth users that belong to groups are re-added to the parent org
Immerse Web 1.22.0
New Super Admin - Link Editor
Prism migration of system messages for beacon, Self mute & remote mute.
Close modals on pressing escape on every page
Enable Proper muting handling [self mute]
Framework for Authentication & Security
[AAR-Opentok] Creation of voice playback service that correctly syncs up muted sections.
Audio controls should be listening for the message and updating
Creation of backend endpoints for examples
[Immerse Scenes] Confirmation window doesn't appear before saving updated space
[Login] Validation error should be clear for user
Edit Scene: buttons overlay is breaking, probably due to long text
[Users] Disabled users gets an activation link & can login successfully.
[Scenes] Scene gets saved successfully even after deleting all uploaded VR , WebGL & Thumbnail.
[Immerse Scene] Unable to upload same thumbnail instantly after deleting
Immerse Web 1.21.0
Ability to remove an uploaded image and the default image is reinstated for both new and existing scenes
Profile-Password: allow user to change their Password
Super admin Enabling & disabling a particular user for particular organisation
AAR-Session: option to name a recording when finishing the recording
CSV Exported Session (reporting) should be sorted as per Timestamp
Organisation having multiple Group name with same name.
Unable to save scene when validation message is open in Immerse Scene
Removed 'My Scenes' section for 'Group user'
Console Error - During joining sessions & also navigating to pages.
Immerse Web 1.20.3
Improve the requirement for new password
Back end- Migrated AWS Lambda :Node.js.6.10
Added Share link button to copy and share session URL or recording URL
Investigated the Help tool integration
Endpoints added to download examples files
Implementation of System messages page to New Super Admin account.
Fixed Mango Error
Session_worker queue was blocked by a processing Issue.
Immerse Web 1.20.1
Unable to Download Immerse SDK,Launcher & Demoscene
Guest users are not able to download the launcher from the session screen
Immerse Web 1.20.0
Allow users to download the installer
Add a way to Query for the latest version of the installer
Immerse Web 1.19.0
User has to click on recording button twice to start recording.
Error thrown when trying to load into WebGL session of Unity 2019 build
Disable newly create account, user is able to activate there immerse account
Reconnect Button Non functioning in session
User shown "Platform down" message if disconnected from the Internet
Add a way to pass prism a version number to check if latest
Increase upload limit of Scene files
create Service Methods for Comments
OPENTOK - reconnect right click button
Remove token from signin/guest response body once new SDK releases
Fixed ,able to navigate around the prism app once the session has timed out without any interactions
[Playback] Play button switches to "restart" button as a status of the completion of the recording.
[Quest] PIN Generation to connect to session through Quest.
[Scenes] Made the Antivirus check async to overcome the sticking point/bottleneck
[Reporting]-Performance improvement with reporting page rendering content quickly.
[Reporting]-Consistent time format in all pages of reporting feature.
[Reporting]-Upgraded Angular version 6 to 8
[Reporting] - Added export button that exports the message data
[Scene] Improvement in processing time with Scene thumbnail Images upload
[Scene] Upload a scene over 250MB
[Immerse Platform] Blank screen shown when user tries to access the platform using Internet Explorer
[AAR] AAR recordings showing too many participants
[Reporting] Reporting graphs shows time user spends in VR in wrong value
[Reporting] Session shown for new users with no reporting data
Demo scene inheritance immerse.io settings
[Sign In] Incorporate Single Sign-on (OAuth) for integration into enterprise services
[Reporting] Export report to CSV
[Template] Created default template on front end
[Reporting] Adding Result to reporting CSV Export
Added PIN access in organisation setting to allow PIN access to a session for Occulus Quest
[On-boarding]Copy changed on boarding message to IMPORTANT.
[AAR Template] AAR: Default label when no annotations in sidebar
Group Manager can't enable user once a user has been disabled
Session page slow to render with new session details.
Multiple request retrieved for the recording list.
[Reporting Dashboard ]- Need to click on the column names twice before they filter results
[Reporting Dashboard]- Graph bar scales depending on the amount of results
Admin - No validation check on the User Organisation
[Reporting] - Weeks with no data are being omitted from reporting chart
[Reporting] - Reporting graphs shows time user spends in VR in wrong value
[Reporting] - Graph shows present data after the user changes date to when there was no data
[Reporting] - Graph does not show the correct data for a specified period of time
[Reporting]-Dashboard: Date on dashboard is not retained when switching between screens
[Reporting]-Top Users: Search bar doesn't filter users
[Reporting-Dashboard]: Top users information doesn't change when you change the date range
[Reporting - Dashboard]: Recent sessions should be limited to a maximum of 5
[User] - User profile drop-down values are cropped at the bottom
Timeline - Progress bar doesn't jump to the position of the annotation when annotation is clicked
[Users] - Grammar and spelling mistakes on Manage Users screen when no groups created
Remove the email address and replace the user with user name.
[Users]Validation message cropped on the side of the Add user mode.
[Reporting] Total time contradicting to time displayed in graphical representation(Total time in hours - per day)
[Reporting] Reporting Top Users are not being ordered by Total Time
OpenTok Unable to record in an individual session with a single user
Reporting: can adjust the position of the headers in the reporting page but the columns/data stay at the same place
[Reporting] Pagination doesn't update when filter session calendar is changed
[Recording] Playback VR users not able to play recordings
[Users] Validate first and last name character length
[AAR] sidebar fixed minimum width
[Reporting-Dashboard]: Common date filter for all reporting page
[Users] Improvement Display user name within the breadcrumbs
Remove Launcher download link for Shell users
[Administration Panel] Change the organisation list icons
[Reporting]: Make whole session item clickable in session list
[Reporting]: Make reusable components for reporting
- [Reporting] Give "Org Manager" users access to Reporting
- [Reporting] Give "Group Manager" users access to Reporting
- [Graphics] New Immerse Logo in Platform
- [Reporting] Create breadcrumb navigation for Reporting
- [Groups] correct the text shown when no users are found
- [Reporting] Session duration filter's default to More than 2 minutes on Session Overview
- [Users] - Org admin user is unable to save changes made to an existing user (validation error)
- [On-boarding] Vive headset couldn't be detected by the platform
- [Reporting] - Org admin cannot see reporting data for users without shared scene
- [Reporting] By default no user session data is visible
- [Reporting] Duration field should default to "any duration" on User sessions
- [Reporting] Time on the scene report is incorrect
- [Reporting] Dashboard graph constantly shows "No Data"
- [On-boarding] Page continues to load when "Not available" selected from the Device Selection screen
- [Graphics] Immerse logo fills all the account creation email content on Windows Live
- [Spaces] Guest access doesn't remove the guest login tab (when entering session from outside of the office)
- [Session] "Record" button doesn't start recording
- Administration Panel - Create user - header disappears on opening the modal
- [Users] Change all instances of "Customer Admin" to "Group Manager"
- [Scenes] Unable to update thumbnail in an existing scene
- [Security] Fixed security flaws detected
- [Users] Able to reset the password to the previous password
- [Users] Change all FRONT END uses of word "Customer" to "Group"
- [Examples] Add a hard coded link to the Scenes page to point to the Unity Examples folder
- [Users] Nothing displayed on screen under "Users" if there are no existing Customers/Groups
- [Security] Updates to the Users Management
- Scenes - Icon to scene on Scenes page to represent custom messages
- South Korea region added
- Reporting - UI CSS Improvements
- Users - Organisation Designer option hidden from User drop down
- Users - Organisation Managers can access the Users section
- Users - Expired tokens return correct response
- Reporting - Hover values for minutes on Total time in hours reformatted
- Users - Separate user accounts being created with the same email address
- Guests user names are not visible on Reporting dashboard
- Scene selector first option is blank
- Session count for users added to Reporting Dashboard
- Guests event data appearing in sessions on Reporting Dashboard.
- Reporting Dashboard fix for the usernames appearing as the names not ids.
- Small bug fixes.
- Reporting Dashboard.
- Vive and WMR headsets not being detected on sound bar.
- Update to WebGL loader for Unity 2018.2
- Updates to error codes
- WebGL caching
- Added an option to stop multiplayer server assigning automatic tags
Immerse Web 1.1.1
- Fixes an issue with how the log errors handled malformed messages
- Fixes an issue where the audio check would fail to play if you reloaded the page during the first check
- Added a Beta version of a new reporting dashboard, which is based on the completion of Sessions and defined by VR user interactions - this has to be configured in the Unity Scene
- Added Roles to the platform that allows you to allocate users, an example being teacher and trainer - this also has to be configured in the Unity Scene
- Improved performance for Cloudfront signed URLs
- Thumbnails are now in a regionalised public bucket and will load faster
- Fixed a bug with Web GL caching when the Scene file was updated
- Users can now be muted by the Scene Owner, in the Users List
- WebGL scenes that are made in Unity 2017 will be cached locally, making it faster to load or refresh WebGL scenes
- Improved security for Scene downloads, which now use signed URLs
- Improved global performance with assets now served via CDN.
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- We fixed a bug for guests where the platform wasn't detecting the Vive Headset microphone if they clicked through the options with haste
- VR Launcher updated to use signed URLs when requesting resources. This previous version will continue to work with old scenes, but not with new scenes created after 12/03/2018. We recommend you download and install Launcher v.3.0.0 immediately to preserve compatibility and take advantage of this security feature
- Default mode is VR instead of Webcam when the session starts for the first time
- Switching the preferred region on a space will now restart the Space
- Guest access can now be disabled for individual Spaces
- The homepage is now fully HTML5 compliant
- Fixed a bug with thumbnails in Scenes
- Fixed a bug where if you muted your mic after 15+ minutes of being in a Scene, you couldn't un-mute it
- Clarified some wording when getting failure/error messages
- Added an error message when you try an incorrect password
- Forgotten password now works when you try to directly join a space instead of through the login screen on the main page
- Increased the file size limit for VR and WebGL uploads from 200mb to 350mb
- Preferred Regions on spaces now use port 443 as opposed to port 8484
- Fixed an issue with the space owner not being able to change cameras if they had them setup in their scene
- Various typos fixed
- Improvements to the Administration Profile for Organisation Administrators
- Improved error messages if a module is down
- New web module for account registration
- Password complexity requirement has been increased
- Added a link to download the Immerse VR Launcher when selecting the VR/Web mode
- Users are now shown help prompts when uploading models
- Various improvements for Model upload
- Tooltips added to Models
- Models in the library are now listed by newest first
- Back end updates to message tracking
- Back end updates to message tracking
- Spaces can now be run in a specific region in order to ensure minimal latency between clients
- Debugging features have been improved for camera target selection
- The VR Launcher system tray icon icon has been updated
- Private scenes no longer appear on the drop down menu when making a scene
- Activation emails now contain the right social media links
- Some cosmetic wording has been improved
- Admins can now enable/disable a particular user in an organisation
- The Immerse platform is now accessible through Windows 7, in both VR and WebGL sessions
- Users can now update their password in their User Profile menu
- The allocated size for a Space name has been increased to show the entirety of the name
- When resetting the session the message displayed is now more relevant
- UI improvements in the SDK Downloads section
- Fixed a confusing error message when using an unsupported Operating System. The message is now a lot clearer to the user
- A selected state to current menu item in prism admin
- Increased the Scene Upload limit to 200mb
We've added a My Profile option so users can change their details, including their password
Added a selected state to current menu item in prism admin
- Session Login: change of title text to "Joining SPACE_NAME"
- When a session is reset, the users are no longer forced to login again
- In Webcam mode, the avatar of the person is now shown when there is no video feed. This has replaced the a generic webcam icon
- An icon has been added to each users video feed
- A data column has been added to the list of users for admins
- Ghostbuster now logs the amount of messages being sent per second
- Empty messages are now displayed on scenes. If a message was blank before, it wouldn't be displayed
- A My Profile option has been added to the drop down navigation to navigate to the new page
When resetting a session it would say "kill", which has now been changed to "reset"
- The Scene name wasn't updated in the VR Launcher when you launched a scene, closed it, and launched another scene
- Scrolling has been added to the list of customers
- Alias's are no longer a mandatory field when creating a user
- Deleted customers and associated users should not be able to login to this Customer area
- Create backend for custom ghost message configuration
- Define custom ghost messages as part of scene configuration
- Scenes: remove sections from Customers
- Move front end logging logic to LogService
- Write script to detect and fix invalid Spaces
- Admin Users should not be able to change their OWN User Profile
- Modular behaviours
- Reword reset notification
- More than one user lose tracking and unable to see other user's interactions
- Ghost logging Improved to capture more
- Implement Grouping and Filtering in Ghost
- Make secure connections be the default when using Ghostbuster
Updated 2 days ago